Are you passionate about delivering high quality products? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! Our QA team are the champions of quality within our business, responsible for ensuring that every product release meets the highest standards.
About the role
We are looking for an Automation Test Analyst to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You are good at breaking things and will be responsible for hunting down bugs and glitches.
This role includes responsibilities in automation testing. You will directly work with head of QA to design, maintain and execute automated testing of API and Webproducts.
You will also ensure consistent and thorough coverage of the platform utilizing regression and backward compatibility test approaches.
Key Skills Required
● Proven experience in improving productivity using test automation.
● Experience in software testing using both manual and automated techniques.
● Ability to write automated test scripts in C# using Selenium web driver is essential.
● Test automation experience using NUnit, Appium, Cucumber,Selenium Webdriver and Selenium (IDE, RC).
● Evaluate where and how to increase/improve automation suite coverage
● Experience in backend testing (APIs / Web Services) using Postman or SoapUI.
● Experience specifying,establishing and managing test environments and test data for manual and automated tests.
● Experience using source control management with GIT.
● Familiarity with SQL Server or similar databases.
● Hands on experience with CI/CD automation servers using TeamCity, Octopus, etc.
● Knowledge of test organization: Page Object Model
● Familiarity with Atlassian toolkit – JIRA & Confluence
● Existing legal right to work in the UK.