Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! Our Customer Service Assistants are the face of our business, responsible for providing the best possible customer experience & we are looking for a dedicated and passionate assistant to join our team.
We are looking for a Customer Service assistant who is passionate about sport and technology to join our fast-growing company. You will be working in a dynamic environment within the busy and passionate ClubSpark customer service team. Responding to client enquires on the phone, social media and online. A comprehensive induction and training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The Customer Support Assistant will be working closely with Development and Product teams to improve the client experience.
· Be the first point of contact to support customers, coaches and club administrators.
· Respond to incoming communication via email and telephone
· Assign calls received to relevant team to get issues resolved
· Help develop communications with our customers
· Writing support guides for our customers to make the most out of the software available to them.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Proficient computer skills
· Solution focused attitude
· Previous experience in a customer focused environment
· Demonstrate that you are passionate about customer service
· Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously
· Incredibly organised – efficiency is key
· Relentless positive energy and drive
· Smart, accurate and reliable
· Confident speaking to potential clients over the phone and in person
· Interest in sport
· Knowledge and previous use of Zendesk
· Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
· University graduate
· Previous experience working in a tech start-up