We are looking for an ICT Project Manager who has extensive knowledge of sport and technology to lead strategic projects, based out of our offices in Melbourne. You will work very closely with the Managing Director, in setting the roadmap for development of the Platform using your deep knowledge of sports venues and how technology can drive efficiency and customer service excellence.
You will be working in a dynamic environment along side a world-class team of entrepreneurs, technologists and clients focused on turning ClubSpark, our award-winning sport participation platform into a global leading product within the sports participation market.
You will need to:
· Collaborate with the MD to plan the delivery of ICT projects that extend the use of the ClubSpark platform in Australia
· Lead on day to day project management for all Australian clients, including; planning, setting objectives & deliverables,resource scheduling, distribution of development tasks, project milestone &budget monitoring.
· Setting resourcing priorities in relation to project deliverables, maintenance tasks and operations
· Ensure ICT system security is built into every new project and is consistently reviewed for the existing platform, aligned to internal and client penetration tests
· Conduct stakeholder interviews, facilitate expert user groups in order to capture functional and non-functional requirements
· Deliver high quality client reporting aligned toproject deliverables
· Work with the Managing Director to grow the number National Sports Organisations, sports venues, sports coaches and participants accessing the ClubSpark platform.
· Work with the Head of Product to develop the product roadmap including setting objectives for new features and working with internal project teams to deliver against these objectives
· Define, document and communicate detailed business requirements with internal and external stakeholders
· Create detailed user stories for clients,developers and for the purpose of testing
· Working closely with the QA Manager to ensure all new projects are testing, following a robust methodology
Conduct demonstrations of new features, the roadmap and our vision to existing and potential clients
Essential Experience & Skills
· Experience in and a passion for sport and technology
· Experience of working on a SaaS platform, ideally in the sports sector
· Excellent communicationskills both written and oral
· Strong negotiationskills
· Excellent projectmanagement skills in an agile environment
· Continuous improvementmindset
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent leadership and motivational abilities
· The ability to work both independently and within a team.
· Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail