With offices in London, Melbourne and Orlando and strategic customer engagements with some of the most famous brands in sport we are growing rapidly and have the opportunity to drive the adoption of standards related to global sports data and the creation of a new ecosystem of services to enhance participation.
We are looking for a senior developer who has a track record deploying Node.js based applications / microservices to take ownership of ClubSpark’s Node.js based ecosystem services which are deployed in a SaaS framework to sports governing bodies and organisations globally.
● Minimum 5 years experience with Node.js
● Deep experience with unit testing and TDD (evangelist)
● GraphQL / RESTful APIs
● Microservices architecture patterns
● Kubernetes / Docker
● Linux/Unix DevOps (configuring nginx/zeus/haproxy/apache/etc)
● Windows DevOps (configuring iis/domains/SCOM/etc)
● Message Queues (Rabbit/MSMQ/AzureStorage and Service Bus Queues)
● NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB,Redis, RavenDB, DocumentDB)
● Agile development methodologies(e.g. Lean, SCRUM, Kanban)
● Build Automation / AutomatedTesting Solutions
● Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment best practices (desired)