Our QA team are the champions of quality within our business, responsible for ensuring that every product release meets the highest standards. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and some level of non-functional automated testing.
You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you.
● Review and analyse system specifications.
● Collaborate effectively with the test team and Head of QA to develop effective strategies and test plans.
● Write and execute Web, Mobile, Performance, Accessibility test cases and analyse results.
● Ensure testing is planned, designed and governed according to the QA best practice framework Create logs to document testing phases, bugs and defects.
● Report bugs and errors to development teams using JIRA.
● Help troubleshoot issues by investigation when things go wrong.
● Conduct post-release/ post-deployment testing when required.
● Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
● Own and deliver medium and large sized projects whilst providing mentoring and direction to team members as required.
● Analyze and anticipate business requirements, design documents and other project documents to determine risk factors and critical test conditions.
● Minimum 5years of experience as a Senior QA Engineer and ability to define effective test strategies and test plans.
● Experience in all the following: QA methodology; functional, regression testing and end to end testing; API testing using Postman/SoapUI; Performance & Security testing using any industry standard tools and Accessibility Testing.
● Understanding of risk based to testing approach and defining the mitigation plans.
● Good working knowledge of SQL.
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors using JIRA.
● Good collaborator with the ability to engage and work alongside key stakeholders
● Excellent communication and organisation skills, with proactive attention to detail.
● Analytical approach and problem-solving aptitude to deliver results.
● Experience of mentoring the test team.
● Strong organizational skills and a natural team player.
● Interest in or previous experience of working in Sport
● Working knowledge of TestRail
● Previous experience working ina Tech startup business
● Automation experience/knowledge