Are you passionate about delivering great customer service? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? Are you interested in technology and software? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away!
We are looking for a Customer Service assistant who is passionate about sport and technology to join our fast-growing company. You will be working in a friendly and dynamic environment within our busy customer service team - responding to client enquires on the phone, social media and online. This role will also be working closely with our Development and Product teams to improve the client experience. Comprehensive induction, training and support will be provided to the successful candidate.
· First point of contact to support customers, coaches and club administrators
· Respond professionally to incoming communication via email and telephone
· Assign calls received to relevant teams to ensure issues are resolved
· Help develop communications with our customers
· Write support guides for our customers to make the most out of the software available to them
· Previous experience in a similar customer focused environment (at least a year)
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Proficient computer skills
· Solution focused attitude
· Demonstrate that you are passionate about customer service
· A natural team player but someone who is also confident to work autonomously
· Incredibly organised – efficiency is key!
· Relentless positive energy and drive
· Smart, accurate and reliable
· Confident and friendly manner – particularly when speaking to our potential clients (over the phone and in person)
Great to also have:
· An interest in sport
· Knowledge and previous use of Zendesk
· Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
· University graduate (or similar level of qualification)
· Previous experience working in a tech startup
· Competitive salary (c£22k-£24k DoE) with great benefits (pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, 26 days holiday plus public hols) based at a great office location in Wimbledon town centre
· Use of a laptop and any extras you need!
· Join a friendly team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!