Are you passionate about delivering high quality products? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! Our QA team are the champions of quality within our business, responsible for ensuring that every product release meets the highest standards.
About the role
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and some level of automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you.
● Review and analyses system specifications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the test team and Head of QA to develop effective strategies and test plans.
● Write and execute test cases (mainly manual) and analyses results.
● Create logs to document testing phases, bugs and defects.
● Report bugs and errors to development teams using JIRA.
● Help troubleshoot issues by investigation when things go wrong.
● Conduct post-release/ post-deployment testing when required.
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
● Work closely with London based QA Team.
● Ability to take ownership and deliver medium and large sized projects while mentoring and directing team members
● Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements, design documents and other project documents to determine risk factors and critical test conditions
● Provenexperience as a QA tester or similar role – References required.
● Experiencein QA methodology.
● Experiencein regression testing and end to end testing is a must.
● Experiencein API testing using Postman/SoapUI.
● Ability todocument and troubleshoot errors using JIRA.
● Good team interaction including collaboration, negotiation andconflict resolution
● Excellentcommunication skills.
● Attention todetail.
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
● Strongorganizational skills.
● Team player.
● BSc/BA inComputer Science, Engineering or a related field
Great if you also have
● Interest in sport
● Knowledge and previous useof TestRail
● Previous experience workingin a tech startup