We are looking for a project manager who has extensive knowledge of sport and technology to lead strategic projects. You will be working in a dynamic environment alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, technologists and clients focused on turning ClubSpark, our award-winning sport participation platform into a global leading product within the sports participation market.
● Lead on day-to-day project management for multiple clients, including: planning, setting objectives & deliverables, resource scheduling, distribution of development tasks, project milestone & budget monitoring.
● Define, document and communicate detailed business requirements with internal and external stakeholders
● Setting resourcing priorities in relation to project deliverables, maintenance tasks and operations
● Collaborating with the Project Management team and Head of Project Management to ensure best practices are being implemented across the firm
● Working closely with the QA Manager to ensure all new projects are fully tested, following a robust methodology
● Conduct demonstrations of new features, the roadmap and our vision to existing and potential clients
● At least 2 years digital or software project management experience
● Experience of working on a SaaS platform, ideally in the sports sector
● Experience of agile delivery of software projects
● Experience in leading teams, problem solving, progress monitoring and managing risk
● Fully client-facing – you will be responsible for client comms around projects
● Business analysis experience, including documentation of business requirements / user stories
● Self-starting with ability to empower teams and colleagues to focus on achieving goals
● Hands on – as a small, expanding, busy organisation, proactivity and willingness to get involved is vital
● Strategic approach to planning, executing and delivering projects over the longer term
● Product management mindset - this is vital as we continue the transition from an agency based model to a product business
● Continuous improvement. Think beyond the brief; be willing to question decisions made by internal or external stakeholders
● Financial management of projects
Great to also have...
● Recognised project management qualification or equal experience (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP, Agile certification)
● UX or Product Design experience
● Experience using JIRA/Confluence
● Competitive salary (c£40-50k DoE) plus great benefits (pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, 26 days holiday) based at a great location in Bath town centre
● Flexible working hours and any extras you need!
● Join a friendly team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!