Are you passionate about creating and maintaining long lasting successful partnerships? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! As our Account Manager you will be responsible for helping our clients to grow sports participation using the ClubSpark platform. Sounds exciting - it is!
The Account Manager will play a key role in managing relationships with our existing and new clients, driving both adoption and increased use.
The focus of this role will primarily be on supporting our existing clients to ensure they’re getting the most out of what the ClubSpark platform has to offer. You will also be responsible for identifying new opportunities to add value to our existing clients as well as developing new relationships, ensuring there is a constant pipeline of exciting new projects to work on.
This is no normal ‘Account Management’ role- you will need to get hands on with many areas of our business and you’ll thrive if you jump out of bed each day with an abundance of energy and a drive to advance your skills. Each day will be different to the last. In any one week you could be involved in collaborating on product feature requirements with one of our clients, running an account meeting with senior client execs or delivering a webinar to promote a new product or feature.
● You are highly customer centric and always willing to go the extra mile to assist our awesome users!
● Great at seeing the big picture - you understand what we are trying to achieve whilst at the same time you are comfortable and capable to deep dive into the specifics to ensure any new opportunities and solutions meet our customer needs and maximise business value
● Credible communicator and a great team player - effective communication and collaboration with our clients and internal teams is essential to your success
● Always learning, staying relevant and offering your ideas, insight and tips
● You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work through highly complex processes to deliver clear and concise briefings to other members of the team
● Has an uncanny ability to know ‘what to do’ in just about any situation - your breadth of knowledge and experience ‘been there, done that’ and cross-functional approach will ensure you thrive in this role!
● Manage ClubSparks relationship with our clients in Australia and New Zealand, ensuring they are supported to maximise the potential of the ClubSpark platform
● Work in collaboration with our clients to understand their business requirements, execute marketing strategies to grow user adoption and satisfaction
● Work closely with our Product and Professional Services teams to ensure our clients needs are met, playing an active role in the development of new features
● Oversee excellent levels of customer service for our clients and their users, closing any critical issues in breakneck speed
● Oversee the delivery of business as usual operations, ensuring we exceed all SLAs
● Manage project plans and resourcing requirements, feeding these into the PMO
● Lead our work to maximise adoption of the ClubSpark platform in each of our client partnerships including, running marketing campaigns and training activities
● Evaluate new business opportunities with new and existing clients
● Develop a deep understanding of the sporting landscape in Australia and New Zealand
● Support our clients with onboarding, training, insight development, gathering customer feedback and other such tasks to boost their success
● Champion our users needs and lead by example to ensure all colleagues put the user at the heart of our daily activities
● Proven experience (minimum 2 years in a similar role): experience could include; account management, project management, product management, new business development & sales. You don’t need all of the above - just a willingness to learn
● Experience in solving business problems, moving solutions forward and strategic thinking
● Ability to quickly learn new tools or skills
● Excellent communication skills: including strong presenting skills and a natural ability to engage and collaborate effectively with a wide variety of people
● Good organisational skills: confident juggling multiple projects and meeting deadlines
● Strong quantitative skills with great attention to detail
● Working knowledge: project management (Jira or similar), sales pipeline management and customer service tools (Zendesk)
● Resilient and self motivated
● An analytical approach and problem-solving attitude to deliver great results
Great if you also have
● Interest in or previous experience of working in Sports domain
● Previous experience of working across a global company
● Previous experience working in a Tech start up environment and particularly in a SaaS business environment
Please note – the successful candidate will need to have eligibility to work in Australia (or provide evidence that they can work without restrictions)