We are looking for a new Customer Engagement Manager to join our team. The great relationships we have with our customers are at the heart of our business. We are looking for a highly motivated, people person to support our partners to make the most of what the Clubspark platform can offer! If this sounds interesting, you love sport and you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Clubspark is a global leader in sports technology and growingrapidly! With teams in Australia, the UK, and the USA, we are on a mission tohelp people discover sports and activities for better, healthier lives andcommunities. It’s an exciting time to join us!
The Clubspark platform supports venues and coaches in sportsincluding tennis, football (soccer), cricket, squash, triathlon and athletics.Our global clients include some of the most famous sports organisations in theworld like Tennis Australia, Tennis NZ, the LTA, the USTA, the ITF, the ECB,The FA and many more.
As someone passionate about sports, Tennis in particular, andtechnology, you will be charged with creating a culture of partnership with ourclients, acting as a trusted advisor and advocate. The role will have two clearfocus areas; growth and service.
You will work directly with our partners and/or their customers toonboard and grow the user base, as well as optimise and improve the usage andengagement of the platform with existing customers. You will also befundamental to the growth of our product within the region, providing a stronglevel of detail to prospective clients on how our tools can help them achievetheir objectives.
You will focus on supporting our partners with more complexqueries and issues, as well as a small number of day-to-day customer emailenquiries, looking to resolve or escalate both in a timely and friendly manner.You will become a product expert and the go-to person in the region for anin-depth understanding of the platform.
● Highly customer-centric and always willing to go the extra mile toassist our awesome clients!
● Can see the big picture but will deep dive into the details to getthings done
● Love to work with people and always take the collaborative path
● Outstanding communicator and a great team player
● Always learning, staying relevant and offering your ideas, insightand tips
● You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work throughhighly complex processes
● A growth-oriented individual who is always seeking out newopportunities to make progress
● Build and maintain excellent working relationships with our APACpartners
● Ensure partners are receiving quality support, leading to afirst-class product experience
● Be the main point of contact to support our partners withdetailed, complex or escalated queries
● Assign reported issues to relevant teams to resolve, ensuringcontinual client communication
● Analyse and devise solutions (including the use of self-helptools) to reduce inbound enquiries
● Develop customer communications to drive proactive support anddeepen engagement
● Establish, manage and deliver webinars and clinics to grow andenhance customer immersion
● Contribute to the development of our extensive library of customersupport guides
● Develop marketing plans, execute and build excitement aboutreleases and growth activities
● Establish and maintain expert user groups to improve the customerexperience
● Lead the overall customer growth strategy focusing on onboardingand deeper user engagement
● Analyse and identify best practices and areas of furtherengagement with our partners
● Determine the best client use cases for the local market based ontheir business needs and strategies
● Ensure our customers derive quantifiable business value from theplatform for their stakeholders
● Work closely with the Product team and help shape our productroadmap
● Manage annual plans for each of our clients that also communicatepriorities throughout our business
● Work with prospective clients to detail how our products can helpthem achieve their objectives
● Minimum 2 years experience in a client-facing multilayered B2Brole
● Excellent communicator who enjoys presenting (virtually) andmeeting new people.
● Customer-centric attitude, always willing to help and finds iteasy to build relationships.
● Commercially savvy - always thinking about how to add greatervalue to customer relationships.
● Able to understand and articulate technical concepts at both ahigh and tactical/functional level.
● Analytical thinker - uses data and insights to drive plans andactions.
● Solutions-focused attitude
● Ability to work both as a team and autonomously
● Incredibly organised – efficiency is key
● Brings positive energy and drive as well as a collaborative andteam-oriented attitude
● Interest in or previous experience working in Sports
● Knowledge of competitive tennis and competition
● Previous experience working across a global company
● Previous experience working in a Tech scaleup environment
● Knowledge and previous use of Zendesk
● Knowledge and previous use of Hubspot
● Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience)
● Previous experience working in a software company
● Previous experience working in tennis
We are committed to making Clubspark a fantastic place to work andwe go to great lengths to support our health and wellbeing, giving you what youneed to succeed. You will receive:
● 26 days holiday + public holidays
● Life assurance (up to 3 times basic salary)
● ‘Get Active Scheme’ annual allowance (for you and/or yourchildren)
● Mental Health Sick Day Policy – good mental health is just asimportant as our physical health!
● Flexible working options / remote working
● Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
● A focused, friendly, and rapidly growing environment where yourinput and well-being (for you and your family) come first
The company is not offering immigration sponsorship for this role.
Further questions and/or application (resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to theapplication process closing.
Clubspark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committedto building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.