We are looking for a new Customer Service Specialist to join our team. At the heart of our business are the great relationships we have with our customers. We are looking for a highly motivated, people person to support our customers to make the most of what the ClubSpark platform can offer! If this sounds interesting and you are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Reports To: Head of Customer Service
Location: Remote / Hybrid working (office located in Vauxhall, SE1)
Hours: 35 hours a week - 9-5pm Monday to Friday (with occasional on call hours)
Clubspark is an award winning global leader in sport technology with teams across the UK, Melbourne and Orlando. We are passionate about growing and engaging the wider sporting community and building sports participation by delivering a platform with tailored services that encourage people to play the sport they love.
The Clubspark platform supports venues and coaches across several sports including tennis, cricket, athletics and squash and this number is growing daily and our clients include some of the most famous brands and organisations in sport. The success of the platform was recognised at this year’s Sports Technology Awards nomination. We're growing rapidly so it’s a very exciting time to join our friendly team.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist who is passionate about sport and technology to join our fast-growing company. You will be working within the busy and passionate Clubspark customer service team. Responding to client enquiries via email and on the phone, troubleshooting issues and finding solutions. A comprehensive induction and training will be provided to the successful candidate.
The Customer Support Assistant will be working closely with Development and Product teams to improve the client experience.
The role is predominantly home working with an expectation to attend our office in Vauxhall, London 3 or 4 days a month. Although, you can work from the office more days if you wish.
-Be the first point of contact to support customers, coaches, and club administrators.
- Respond to incoming communication via email, chat, and telephone
- Assign calls received to relevant team to get issues resolved
- Help develop communications with our customers
- Raising tickets with our development team to fix issues raised and communicate with the end users of the product.
- Contribute and assist with webinars that the team deliver
- Writing support guides for our customers to make the most out of the software available to them.
Great if you also have:
-Interest in sport
-Knowledge and previous use of Zendesk
-Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
-University Degree or similar qualification
-Previous experience working in a software company
We're committed to making Clubspark a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to support our health / wellbeing and give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Competitive salary, 26 days holiday + public holidays
- Free eye tests, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme & Contributory Pension
- ‘Get Active Scheme’ £250 annual allowance (for you and your children)
- Mental Health Sick Day Policy - good mental health is just as important as our physical health!
- Access to a range of fantastic Wellbeing benefits:
- Unlimited access to remote GP services (for you, your partner and eligible children)
- Remote or face to face mental health support sessions (for you and your partner)
- Remote or face to face physiotherapy sessions (for you and your partner)
- Employee Voice service
- Employee Assistance programme (for a range of life, financial or wellbeing support services)
- Flexible working options, always happy to talk flexible working!
- Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
- Fantastic modern coworking office space in Vauxhall with a free on-site Gym and discounted fitness classes.
- A focused, friendly and rapidly growing environment where your contribution and wellbeing comes first
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
Clubspark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.