We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist who is passionate about sport and technology to join our fast-growing company here in the US. You will be working in a dynamic environment within the busy and passionate ClubSpark US team and UK team. As well as working with our partners at the USTA. This role is part-time (5 hrs per day, including mornings across Monday to Friday).
The role will include responding to client enquires on the phone, social media and online. You will be someone who is happy to work from home (living locally to the USTA campus) and available to attend occasional team meetings in the local area (when it is considered safe and necessary to hold these meetings face to face).
You will join our busy, passionate and friendly ClubSpark US team and UK teams. As well as working with our partners at the USTA. The customer service role will also be involved in onboarding new tennis facilities and organizations. This will also include assisting in training webinars and 1:1 demonstrations. Writing support guides for end-users and updating existing guides when required. The Customer Support Specialist will be working closely with Development and Product teams in the US and UK to improve the client experience. A comprehensive induction and training will be provided to the successful candidate.
-Be the first point of contact to support customers, coaches and club administrators.
- Respond to incoming communication via email and telephone
- Support facilities and coaches in onboarding and day to day use of the software package
- Assign calls received to relevant team to get issues resolved
- Help develop communications with our customers
- Writing support guides for our customers to make the most out of the software available to them.
*Salary is dependent on experience. Advertised salary is the full time equivalent annual salary (salary will be pro-rata to reflect part-time hours)
The Company will not offer US right to work sponsorship
Reference ID: JB520
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient computer skills
- Solution focused attitude
- At least 3 years previous experience in a customer focused environment
- Demonstrate that you are passionate about customer service
- Ability to work as a team as well as autonomously
- Incredibly organised – efficiency is key
- Relentless positive energy and drive
- Smart, accurate and reliable
- Confident speaking to potential clients over the phone and in person
-Interest in sport
-Knowledge and previous use of Zendesk or similar customer service product
-Experience dealing with customer queries and being the first point of contact
-Bilingual – Spanish/English