We’re looking for a new Customer Success Manager to join our UK team. At the heart of our business is the great relationships we have with our customers. We’re looking for a highly motivated people person to support our customers to make the most of what the ClubSpark platform can offer! If this sounds interesting and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSM) are charged with creating a culture of partnership with our customers, acting as a trusted advisor and advocate. As a CSM at ClubSpark, you will work across all internal teams to ensure our customers receive a first class experience.
CSM’s at ClubSpark become an integral part and ultimately an extension of our customers team, working consultatively to drive growth in their key business metrics - when our customers win, we win.
At ClubSpark we pride ourselves on being global leaders in sports participation technology. Our CSM’s focus on adding real value to our customers, guiding with best practice and leveraging all of our expertise to help grow each sport we work with.
We are looking for a CSM to provide leadership and guidance in all areas of our customer relationships. This role is the conduit between our key functions, such as Product and Engineering, and our customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, retention, expansion and advocacy.
You are highly customer centric and always willing to go the extra mile to assist our awesome clients!
● Love to work with people and always take the collaborative path
● Can see the big picture but will dive into the detail to get things done
● Credible communicator and a great team player
● Always learning, staying relevant and offering your ideas, insight and tips
● You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work through highly complex processes to deliver clear and concise briefings to other members of the team
● Growth orientated individual who is always seeking out new opportunities to make progress
● Build and maintain excellent relationships with our key UK customers, driving a consistent customer experience
● Empower our customers to achieve their goals by leveraging solutions in our platform, while increasing usage and adoption rates
● Ensure our customers derive business value from the ClubSpark platform and are able to clearly quantify this to their internal stakeholders
● Coordinate closely with the Product and Project Management Team’s to ensure successful delivery of projects and new feature updates
● Work with colleagues in marketing to plan and execute product launches, general releases and feature focused training sessions
● Monitor customers’ KPIs to drive the usage of our platform
● Escalate opportunities, challenges and roadblocks to internal stakeholders, coordinating a cross-functional effort to ensure timely attention to key activities
● Establish and maintain expert user groups to improve end customer experience
● Objectively communicate customers’ needs to the Product team and help shape our product roadmap
● Contribute to overall success of our customers, including onboarding, configuration, product adoption, retention and growth.
● Work with Senior Relationship Managers to ensure timely renewal of customer contracts
● Work with the Senior Relationship Manager to scope out upcoming or expanded contracts
● Bethe go to person for our UK customers, enabling them to jump on opportunities and deal with challenges
● Use existing (Monday.com) and new technologies to monitor and appraise the health of our customer relationships
● Devise and manage annual plans for each of our key UK customers, including communicating priorities throughout our business
● Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer success within a SaaS environment
● At least 3 years experience in a customer facing role
● Customer centric attitude, always willing to help and finds it easy to build relationships. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success and satisfaction of their customers.
● Commercially savvy. Always thinking about how to add greater value in customer relationships..
● General knowledge or experience in direct sales / marketing (B2B or B2C)
● Brings a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude.
● Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level.
● Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications. Enjoys presenting and meeting new people.
● Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions.
● Interest in or previous experience of working in Sports domain
● Experience of using pipeline management software such as Monday.com
● Previous experience of working across a global company
● Previous experience working in a Tech start up environment
● Competitive Salary (dependent on experience)
● 26 days paid annual leave, contributory pension, life assurance and more
● Use of a laptop + any extras you need!
● Join a team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!
Further questions and/or application(resume and cover letter) to email@example.com
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.