At the heart of our business is the great relationships we have with our customers. We’re looking for a highly motivated, people person to support our customers to make the most of what the Clubspark platform can offer! If this sounds interesting and you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSM) are charged with creating a culture of partnership with our customers, acting as a trusted advisor and advocate. As a CSM at Clubspark, you will work across all internal teams to ensure our customers receive a first class experience.
CSM’s at Clubspark are an integral part and ultimately an extension of our customers team, working consultatively to drive growth in their key business metrics - when our customers win, we win.
We pride ourselves on being global leaders in sports participation technology. Our CSM’s focus is on adding real value to our customers, guiding with best practice and leveraging all of our expertise to help grow each sport we work with. We are looking for a CSM to provide leadership and guidance in all areas of our customer relationships. This role is the conduit between our key functions, such as Product and Engineering, and our customers, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, retention, expansion and advocacy.
You are highly customer centric and always willing to go the extra mile to assist our awesome clients!
● Love to work with people and always take the collaborative path
● Can see the big picture but will to dive in the detail to get things done
● Credible communicator and a great team player
● Always learning, staying relevant and offering your ideas, insight and tips
● You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work through highly complex processes to deliver clear and concise briefings to other members of the team
● Growth oriented individual who is always seeking out new opportunities to make progress
● Build and maintain excellent relationships with our key UK customers, driving a consistent customer experience
● Empower our customers to achieve their goals by leveraging solutions in our platform, while increasing usage and adoption rates
● Support the UK Customer Success Manager and Relationship Director with key activities in the UK
● Ensure our customers derive business value from the Clubspark platform and are able to clearly quantify this to their internal stakeholders
● Coordinate closely with the Product and Project Management Team’s to ensure successful delivery of projects and new feature updates
● Work with colleagues in marketing to plan and execute product launches, general releases and feature focused training sessions
● Monitor customers’ KPIs to drive the usage of our platform
● Escalate opportunities, challenges and roadblocks to internal stakeholders, coordinating a cross-functional effort to ensure timely attention to key activities
● Establish and maintain expert user groups to improve end customer experience
● Objectively communicate customers’ needs to the Product team and help shape our product roadmap
● Contribute to the overall success of our customers, including onboarding, configuration, product adoption, retention and growth. Particularly in relation to working with Local Authorities and park operators.
Essential Skills and Experience
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer success (or similar role) within a SaaS environment
● Experience working with Local Authorities
● Passionate about sport and physical activity
● Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent qualification/experience)
● Customer centric attitude, always willing to help and finds it easy to build relationships. Takes personal pride in and responsibility for the success and satisfaction of their customers.
● Commercially savvy. Always thinking about how to add greater value in customer relationships
● Experience or knowledge of working with National Governing Bodies, Local Government, sports organisations and coaches
● General knowledge or experience in direct sales / marketing (B2B or B2C)
● Brings a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude
● Embraces technology and platforms. Able to understand and articulate technical concepts & solutions at a high-level as well as at a tactical/functional level
● Excellent communicator. Excels in written, phone, and in-person communications. Enjoys presenting and meeting new people
● Analytical thinker. Uses data and insights to drive plans and actions
Great if you also have
● Experience of working with sports clubs, volunteers and coaches
● Previous experience of working across a global company and/or Tech startup environment
We're committed to making Clubspark a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to support our health / wellbeing and give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
● Competitive Salary, 26 days holiday + public holidays
● Free eye tests, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme & Contributory Pension
● ‘Get Active Scheme’ annual allowance (for you and your children)
● Mental Health Sick Day Policy - good mental health is just as important as our physical health!
● Access to a wide range of fantastic Wellbeing benefits:
■ Unlimited access to remote GP services (for you, your partner and eligible children)
■ Remote or face to face mental health support sessions (for you and your partner)
■ Remote or face to face physiotherapy sessions (for you and your partner)
■ Employee Voice service and Employee Assistance programme (for a range of life, financial or wellbeing support services)
● Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
● Flexible working options, always happy to talk flexible working!
● Fantastic co-working office space in Vauxhall (you choose how often to work from here), with access to other collaborative workspace across the country. This role would be expected to join monthly face to face team meetings.
● A focused, friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input and wellbeing comes first
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
Clubspark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.