We are looking for a DevSecOps Manager/ Senior DevSecOps Engineer with experience developing and maintaining DevSecOps pipelines and a good knowledge and understanding of cloud infrastructure (Azure, GCP or AWS). This is a role suited for a hands-on DevOps Manager or a Senior DevOps Engineer who is looking to take extra responsibility and ownership.
You will be working closely with our architects, engineers and QA team to set up the release and deployment pipelines using GitHub actions, Octopus Deploy, Kubernetes, Terraform and other supporting infrastructure (SQL, Mongo, Redis etc). You will be responsible for security, maintaining and supporting the ClubSpark cloud infrastructure and its applications in dev, test and production environments. As part of this role you will also be building monitoring dashboards and alerts to allow you to identify and fix issues (in advance of them impacting the customers). You will also be involved in key architectural conversations to ensure applications are built to be scalable and cost-effective. You will also be expected to further drive adoption of DevSecOps best practices across our organisation.
● has an uncanny ability to know ‘what to do’ in just about any situation - your breadth of knowledge and experience ‘been there, done that’ and pragmatic approach will add value across a myriad of business, project and technology situations;
● is great at seeing the big picture - understands what we are trying to achieve and the business processes we are using whilst at the same time you are comfortable and capable to deep dive into the specifics to ensure our technology solutions meet our business needs;
● is a credible communicator and a great team player - effective communication and collaboration with our internal teams will be essential to your success;
● technically curious - is always learning and staying relevant.
● Extensive knowledge and experience of CI/CD best practices and configuration
● Experience configuring GitHub actions/TeamCity / Jenkins / Azure DevOps etc
● Practical knowledge of working in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP) – preferably Azure
● Experience working with Kubernetes/ Docker
● Experience working with Infrastructure as Code tools (e.g. Terraform or Ansible)
● Familiarity with monitoring tools like AppInsights, Graphana, Prometheus
Great if you also have experience with:
● Integrating Jira / GitHub / Slack/ etc
● Integrating alerting tools like OpsGenie or PagerDuty
● Operating in a ISO-27001 compliant environment
● Understanding of code quality and test coverage tools
● Understanding of Software Supply Chain Security tools and best practices
● Automated testing tools and integrating those in the DevOps pipeline (Selenium, Katalon etc)
● Competitive salary, 20 days paid vacation leave, remote flexible working options, 401k matched pension, Life Assurance & Healthcare benefits
● Join a team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!
● This is a remote working role based ideally on the East Coast of US
● The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role
● Please confirm salary expectations and availability to start the role in your application/CV
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.