We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated mobile iOS developer who has a proven track record in product development and a good understanding of SaaS software.
You will play an important role in delivering innovative cloud, web, mobile-based strategies and solutions within an agile environment. Our clients include some of most famous brands and organisations in sport so client-facing experience and confidence is important as you will sometimes be expected to present solutions to our clients. You will be a key player in the development team and will help steer the direction of software development methods, processes and technologies.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience with application development for iOS (SWIFT / Objective-C) with one or more apps currently in the AppStore
· Strong knowledge of iOS UI/UX design principles, patterns and best practices
· Familiarity with the iOS SDKs and frameworks with thorough knowledge of UIKit and experience with Core Data, Core Location
· Strong knowledge of Auto Layout, Storyboards, XIBs
· Experience working with SwiftUI / Combine frameworks
· Good knowledge of object-oriented software design and design patterns
· Experience of working with JSON and REST APIs
· Experience working in an Agile environment with Jira
· Experience with Git source control
· Experience with iTunes Connect and the full app release lifecycle
· Experience with Unit testing
Great if you also have experience with:
· Server-side Swift (SPM, Vapor)
· Docker / Kubernetes
· Automated UI testing
· Instruments and advanced debugging
- working in the sporting or wellness sector or an interest in sport
- working across a global company and/or Tech start up environment
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience), we offer a range of great benefits which include 26 days holiday, a cycle to work scheme, life assurance, contributory pension, support to help you develop and flexible working options
- This is currently a remote working role whilst all our teams are temporarily working from home. The ideal candidate will be based within a reasonable distance from our London office (Wimbledon SW19), we will also consider candidates who are based in other parts of the UK who wish to work remotely from home (with flexibility to attend occasional team meetings at our London office or other agreed meeting locations).
- Join a friendly team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!
(please note - the Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role / applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing)