About the role
We are looking for a talented Node.js Developer who will contribute to the microservices design architecture by developing new services and optimising existing services.
You will work closely with other developers including a team of architects in a dynamic environment focused on turning ClubSpark, our award-winning sport participation platform, into a global leading product within the sports participation market. You will be comfortable working as part of a small development team helping our development teams deliver on challenging projects.
- Great at seeing the big picture through your breadth of experience in developing and deploying NodeJs applications in similar commercial environments - you understand what we are trying to achieve whilst at the same time you have an uncanny ability to know ‘what to do’ in just about any situation.
- You are comfortable working across a range of technologies and have a great track record of rapidly learning new technologies and systems.
- Credible communicator and a great team player - effective communication, collaboration and leadership of our internal teams is essential to your success.
- Always learning, staying relevant and sharing your knowledge, ideas, insight and tips.
- You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work through highly complex processes to understand business requirements and deliver successful software designs.