The Product Manager will be responsible for our Tennis Ratings and Rankings products and the applications used by National Governing Bodies to facilitate competition. The candidate will be working in a dynamic environment alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, technologists and clients, focused on turning ClubSpark, our award-winning sport participation platform, into a global leader.
This role will work closely with the VP of Product, Competitions Product Manager, Head of Customer Service, Customer Success, Design and Development Teams to design and build a tools for:
● Players and parents to track results, progress and level of play
● Sports providers (clubs, tournament directors and coaches) across competitions, ratings and rankings
● National Governing Bodies(NGBs) to manage, promote and report on their sports
● You’re always ready with ideas and a positive attitude on improving products and processes, with the will and ability to implement those ideas
● Always learning, staying relevant and sharing your knowledge, ideas, insight and tips
● You will have a keen eye for detail and be able to work through highly complex processes to understand business requirements and deliver successful solutions
● Self-driven, great at using your initiative and comfortable working independently
● Credible communicator and a great team player
● Naturally approachable, keen to help and committed to completing tasks efficiently
● Role-model behaviors to champion our Company culture & values
● Trustworthy, fully aware of the importance of confidentiality and discretion at all times
● Product planning, to shape the ClubSpark Roadmap and maintain the backlog
● Product development, leading team to design and build new features
● Product growth, working with customer success to grow the usage and uptake
● Stakeholder management, building and developing relationships with NGBs and users
● Analyzing competition to ensure ClubSpark remains innovative and ahead of the game
● Write requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and specifications by example
● Write functional documentation
● Write business cases for new product development opportunities
● Maintain documentation on production functions and features
● Facilitate requirement workshops, user testing, user interviews and research
● Constantly assess product performance and take action to improve
Knowledge and experience required
● Experience in a SAAS product environment
● Experience in implementing SDLC processes
● Experience in Agile working within product development teams
● Experience in digital or software Project/Product Management
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● Experience leading and motivating teams
● Experience in writing requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria
● Experience in and a passion for sport and technology
● Experience of working in the Tennis Industry
● Experience with sports rating and ranking systems
We're committed to making Clubspark a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to support our wellbeing and give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
● Competitive salary, 26 days holiday + public holidays
● Free eye tests, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme, Contributory Pension
● ‘Get Active Scheme’ £250 annual allowance(for you and your children)
● Mental Health Sick Day Policy - good mental health is just as important as our physical health!
● Access to a range of free Wellbeing benefits
● Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
● Flexible working options, always happy to talk flexible working!
● Fantastic co-working office space in Vauxhall, with access to other collaborative workspace across the country. This role would be expected to join monthly face to face team meetings.
● A focused, friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input and wellbeing (for you and your family) comes first
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
Clubspark is proud to bean equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.