We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our friendly team. This is a crucial role for our Company and will support the effective delivery of targeted campaigns to support the lifecycle of our partners and end users.
You will be working closely with our Marketing Manager and our Global Commercial team, responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and evolving impactful content marketing programmes aligned to our marketing objectives and built to facilitate growth of the platform.
- Identifying and producing original and engaging content pieces that raise brand awareness and showcase our products and industry expertise.
To do this, you will:
- Be creating high-quality marketing content campaigns to reach existing and new audiences.
- Own the content calendar, including scheduling, publishing, distribution, tracking success and areas of improvement.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to write content, including blogs, downloads, gated content, social media posts and landing pages.
- Develop our presence on social media platforms, managing these platforms through engaging content that creates a conversation with our community.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has worked closely with a sales team or has previously held sales positions and is driven to help the team achieve commercial success.
- Has an uncanny ability to know ‘what to do’ in just about any situation - your breadth of experience ‘been there, done that’ and pragmatic approach across a broad range of technology, organisational and industry scenarios will add value across a myriad of business, project and technology situations.
- Is proficient in using and managing HubSpot CRM and Marketing tools, and has a passion for sales enablement.
- Has a good grounding in analytics and data.
- Understands non-functional requirements such as usability, reliability, performance, supportability, and security; and
- Is constantly learning and staying relevant.
Essential skills & experience
Great if you also have
Experience / interest working in Sport / SaaS
Working across a global company and/or Tech startup environment
We're committed to making Clubspark a fantastic place to work, and we go to great lengths to support your wellbeing and give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Unlimited access to remote GP services (for you, your partner and eligible children)
- Remote or face to face mental health support sessions (for you and your partner)
- Remote or face-to-face physiotherapy sessions (for you and your partner)
- Employee Voice service
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship for this role.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
Clubspark is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that values diversity and inclusion.