Are you passionate about delivering high quality products? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! Our QA team are the champions of quality within our business, responsible for ensuring that every product release meets the highest standards.
We are looking for extraordinary Software Engineers who have taken their career to testing, developing process automation, and building infrastructure resiliency & security. You will be developing automated tools and tests to continuously improve the efficiency of our software development process and the quality of the software we develop.
You will be responsible for defining automation testing best practice, including the creation and implementation of an Automation Test Strategy. You will be responsible for building a test automation framework and documenting coding standards.
Our Tech Stack is broad, and can vary from service to service, therefore we are looking for Engineers with experience across several the following areas (by no means do we expect you to have experience with all of these areas - but if you do we’d love to hear from you!):
● 5+years in an testing-focused role.
● Proven experience of creating and implementing an Automation Strategy across multiple high-profile products and technology stacks.
● Hands-on experience of testing, test automation and methodology implementation.
● Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance. Evaluate where and how to increase/improve automation suite coverage.
● Designing and scripting test cases within a framework.
● Gathering test data requirements and automating the generation of the data
● Understanding defects identified and managing them through to resolution, keeping the relevant stakeholder informed.
● Working with Engineers to enhance the product to make it more test-friendly
● Educating and encouraging Engineers to write and maintain their own test cases in the frameworks that you build
● WebTest automation experience Cypress ideally (or Selenium)
● Strong automation testing knowledge of REST and GraphQL services as well as integration with Identity/ SSO providers.
● Configuring and running Continuous Delivery pipelines to automate quality assured code from commit to production – GitHub Actions and Octopus is a plus.
● Experience using GitHub to manage your tests.
● Experience with running on public cloud – Azure preferable
● Experience with performance testing – K6/Load Impact is plus.
● Familiarity with SQL Server and MongoDB (or other equivalent RDBMS/ NoSQL).
● Familiarity with Atlassian toolkit – JIRA & Confluence - and their APIs
Great if you also have
● Experience with TestRail
● Practical experience of Test automation on a broad range of Mobile Devices and simulators
● Interest in or previous experience of working in the Sports sector
● Previous experience of working across a global company
● Previous experience working in a Tech startup environment
● A great salary, contributory pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, 26 days holiday, remote flexible working options, opportunities to grow and learn + any extras you need!
● Join a friendly and committed team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing