Clubspark is an award-winning global leader in sports technology, with teams based in Orlando, Melbourne and across the UK. We are passionate about growing and engaging the wider sporting community and building sports participation by delivering a platform with tailored services that encourage people to play the sport they love. We are growing rapidly, so it's an exciting time to join our team.
We are seeking a smart and analytical individual to join our team as an entry-level Sports Tech Analyst. The successful candidate will work closely with our Product Owner to help shape and develop our Sports Technology products.
This is a new role, with further scope to refine the job title to reflect the successful candidate's skills, experience and career aspirations. The role is diverse and will involve a mix of business analysis, user experience design, data analysis and other general tasks. The balance of responsibilities within the role will be tailored to the strengths and interests of the successful candidate.
● Collaborate with the product owner to understand and define business requirements
● Conduct user research and usability testing to inform product design
● Analyze data to identify trends and insights that can inform product development
● Assist with the development of user stories and acceptance criteria
● Contribute o the design and development of new features and enhancements
● Provide support to internal stakeholders and customers as required
● Have a passion for all things tennis – and understand the game, how matches are run, etc.
● Have a great eye for detail and love organization
● Always learning and staying relevant
● Great communication skills
● Whilst this is an entry-level role, this role would be suitable to candidates with a variety of educational backgrounds and experience levels - if you are passionate about sports technology and have a strong desire to learn, we’d love to hear from you!
● Tennis knowledgeand experience is essential - either as a coach orcollege player
● Stronganalytical skills and attention to detail
● Excellent organization and time management skills
● Experiencewith user research and usability testing
● Strongproblem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
● Strongcommunication and collaboration skills
● The role is based working remotely from home, the successful candidate will need to be based in Florida and be flexible for occasional travel
Clubspark is proud to offer a range of employee benefits to support our wellbeing and make working for us even more rewarding:
● Competitive Salary
● 20 days paid time off plus Federal/State holidays!
● Matched401k retirement account
● Life Insurance
● Health care benefits
● Mental Health Sick Day Policy - good mental health is just as important as our physical health!
● ‘Get Active Scheme’ allowance (for you and your children)
● Remote flexible working options (always happy to talk flexible working!)
● Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
● A focused, friendly and rapidly growing environment where your contribution and wellbeing comes first
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship for this role.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
Clubspark is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that values diversity and inclusion.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org