We have an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic QA team! We're an award-winning global leader in sport technology, with teams based in London, Melbourne and Florida. We are passionate about growing and engaging the wider sporting community and building sports participation by delivering a platform with tailored services that encourage people to play the sport they love.
Job Title: Interim Senior QA Engineer / Fixed Term Role for 1 year
Location: Remote / Hybrid working (office located in Vauxhall, SE1)
Hours: 35 hours a week
We are looking for an Interim Senior QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
You will be someone who is good at breaking things, with responsibility for hunting down bugs and glitches. You will collaborate with our Head of QA to design, maintain and execute automated testing of API and Web products.
This role also includes responsibilities in automation testing.
Great if you also have
We're committed to making Clubspark a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to support our health / wellbeing and give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
- Competitive salary, 26 days annual holiday + public holidays
- Free eye tests, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme & Contributory Pension
- ‘Get Active Scheme’ £250 annual allowance (for you and your children)
- Mental Health Sick Day Policy - good mental health is just as important as our physical health!
- Access to a range of fantastic health and wellbeing benefits:
- Unlimited access to remote GP services (for you, your partner and eligible children)
- Remote or face to face mental health support sessions (for you and your partner)
- Remote or face to face physiotherapy sessions (for you and your partner)
- Employee Voice service
- Employee Assistance programme (for a range of life, financial or wellbeing support services)
- Flexible working options, always happy to talk flexible working!
- Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
- Acces to our modern coworking office space in Vauxhall with a free on-site Gym and discounted fitness classes.
- A focused, friendly and rapidly growing environment where your contribution and wellbeing comes first
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
Clubspark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.