We are looking for a project manager with extensive knowledge of sport & technology to lead our strategic projects. You will be working in a dynamic team environment alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, technologists and clients focused on turning ClubSpark, our award-winning sport participation platform into a global leading product.
● Lead on day-to-day project management for multiple clients, including: planning, setting objectives & deliverables, resource scheduling, distribution of development tasks, project milestone &budget monitoring.
● Define, document and communicate detailed business requirements with internal and external stakeholders
● Setting resourcing priorities in relation to project deliverables, maintenance tasks and operations
● Collaborating with the Project Management team and Head of Project Management to ensure best practices are being implemented across the firm
● Working closely with the QA Manager to ensure all new projects are fully tested, following a robust methodology
● Conduct demonstrations of new features, the roadmap and our vision to existing and potential clients
· At least 2 years digital or software project management experience
· Experience of working on a SaaS platform, ideally in the sports sector
· Experience of agile delivery of software projects
· Recognised project management qualification or equivalent experience (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP, Agile certification)
· UX or Product Design experience
· Experience in leading teams, problem solving, progress monitoring and managing risk
· Fully client-facing – you will be responsible for client comms around projects
· Business analysis experience, including documentation of business requirements / user stories
· Self-starting with ability to empower teams and colleagues to focus on achieving goals
· Hands on – as a small, expanding, busy organisation, proactivity and willingness to get involved is vital
· Strategic approach to planning, executing and delivering projects over the longer term
· Product management mindset - this is vital as we continue the transition from an agency based model to a product business
· Continuous improvement. Think beyond the brief; be willing to question decisions made by internal or external stakeholders
· Financial management of projects
· Previous experience of using JIRA/Confluence is desirable
This role is based at our office located in Wimbledon town centre - all our staff are temporarily working remotely from home to ensure their safety and well-being during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The Company will not be offering migrant sponsorship for this role, therefore candidates must have valid permissions to work in UK.
Join a friendly team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!