We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and some level of automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. You will have a keen eye for the detail and excellent communication skills. You will also be competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality.
● Review and analyse system specifications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the test team and Head of QA to develop effective Test Strategies and plans.
● Write and execute test cases (mainly manual) and analyse results.
● Create logs to document testing phases, bugs and defects.
● Report bugs and errors to development teams using JIRA.
● Help troubleshoot issues by investigation when things go wrong.
● Conduct post-release/ post-deployment testing when required.
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
● Effective collaboration working closely with our London based QA Team.
● Ability to take ownership and deliver medium and large-sized projects while mentoring and directing team members
● Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements, design documents and other project documents to determine risk factors and critical test conditions
● Proven experience as a QA tester or similar software testingrole – references required.
● Experience in QA methodology.
● Experience in regression testing and the end to end testingis a must.
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors using JIRA.
● Good team interaction including collaboration, negotiationand conflict resolution
● Excellent communication skills.
● Attention to detail.
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
● Strong organizational skills.
● Team player.
● BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Great if you also have
● Interest in sport
● Knowledge and previous use of TestRail
● Previous experience working in a tech startup
● Experience in API testing using Postman/SoapUI.
● Automation experience/knowledge
● Competitive salary, 20 days paid annual leave, remote flexible working, 401k pension, Life Assurance
● Use of a laptop + any extras you need!
● Join a team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!
● This is a remote working role based in Florida / or East Coast.
● The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role
● Please confirm salary expectations/ availability to start in your application/CV