Are you passionate about delivering high quality products? Would you enjoy working in a sports focused environment? If so, your dream job could be less than a few minutes application process away! Our QA team are the champions of quality within our business, responsible for ensuring that every product release meets the highest standards.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and some level of non-functional automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing testcases and are passionate about quality, we’d love to meet you.
● Review and analyse system specifications.
● Collaborate with the rest of the test team and Head of QA to develop effective strategies and test plans.
● Write and execute Web, Mobile and API level test cases and analyse their test results.
● Create logs to document testing phases, bugs and defects.
● Report bugs and errors to development teams using JIRA.
● Help troubleshoot issues by investigation when things go wrong.
● Conduct post-release/ post-deployment testing when required.
● Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
● Work closely with the London based QA Team.
● Ability to take ownership and deliver medium and large sized projects while mentoring and directing team members
● Demonstrated ability to analyze business requirements, design documents and other project documents to determine risk factors and critical test conditions
● Proven experience as a QA Engineer or similar role
● Experience in QA methodology
● Experience in functional, regression testing and end to end testing is essential
● Experience in API testing using Postman/SoapUI
● Experience in Performance & Security testing using any industry standard tools
● Ability to document and troubleshoot errors using JIRA
● Good team interaction including collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution
● Excellent communication skills
● Attention to detail
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● Strong organizational skills
Great if you also have:
● Knowledge and previous use of TestRail
● Interest in or previous experience of working in the Sports sector
● Previous experience of working across a global company
● Previous experience working in a Tech startup environment
● Competitive salary, contributory pension, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, 26 days holiday, remote flexible working options, opportunities to grow and learn + any extras you need!
● Join a friendly and committed team who value growth, effort, health and having fun!
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing