We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who has extensive knowledge of sport and technology. You will be working in a dynamic team environment alongside a world-class team of entrepreneurs, technologists and clients focused on turning ClubSpark, our award-winning sport participation platform into a global leading product within the sports participation market.
You are a credible, focused and results-oriented communicator - effective communication and collaboration with our clients and our internal teams is essential to your success.
Great at seeing the big picture - you understand what we are trying to achieve whilst at the same time you are comfortable and capable to deep dive into the specifics to ensure decisions are prioritised and progress is effectively managed every step of the way.
You have a keen eye for detail and can step back to see the bigger picture to ensure all elements are comprehensively planned and appropriate actions are taken to achieve the project goals.
You think beyond the brief, are willing to question decisions, offer valuable contributions and implement best practices.
You are hands on and always willing to get involved, you thrive working in a small, friendly and busy organisation which fosters proactivity.
Has an uncanny ability to know ‘what to do’ in just about any situation - your breadth of knowledge and experience ‘been there, done that’ self-starter attitude, cross-functional approach and sense of business acumen will ensure you can empower our teams and colleagues to keep focus on achieving goals.
Always learning, staying relevant, offering ideas and insight.
Keeping an eye on the latest trends, adopting the latest strategies and tools used in project management to increase productivity.
You are always willing to go the extra mile!
· At least 5 years digital or software project management experience
· Experience of working on a SaaS platform, ideally in the sports sector
· Experience of agile delivery of software projects
· Recognised project management qualification or equivalent experience (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP, Agile certification)
· UX or Product Design experience
· Experience in leading and supervising teams, problem solving, progress monitoring and managing risk
· Proven communication skills, including the ability to clearly communicate ideas
· Fully client-facing – you will be responsible for effective client comms around projects
· Business analysis experience, including documentation of business requirements / user stories
· Proven strategic planning experience, executing and delivering projects over the longer term
· Product management mindset - this is vital as we continue the transition from an agency-based model to a product business
· Financial management of projects
· Proven ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and priorities
· Previous experience of using JIRA/Confluence is desirable.