We have an exciting opportunity to join our fantastic UX team! We're looking for a talented and methodical UX Designer to join our product team. The role will work very closely with our VP Product, Head of Design, Solution Architects and Product Managers to understand business and user requirements and help design new features for the Clubspark product.
You'll have solid research skills and must have experience in gathering requirements, conducting user research and usability testing along with ability to run workshops, create wireframes, prototypes and other deliverables to help communicate your ideas.
This could be the opportunity for you. Clubspark is looking for an accomplished UX expert, someone with a formal or practical training in all the psychological and design principles and methodologies surrounding UCD, from research methodologies to heuristic evaluation.
Great to also have...
We're committed to making Clubspark a fantastic place to work and we go to great lengths to support our health / wellbeing and give you what you need to succeed. You’ll receive:
● Competitive Salary, 26 days holiday + public holidays
● Free eye tests, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme & Contributory Pension
● ‘Get Active Scheme’ annual allowance (for you and your children)
● Mental Health Sick Day Policy - good mental health is just as important as our physical health!
● Access to a wide range of fantastic Wellbeing benefits:
■ Unlimited access to remote GP services (for you, your partner and eligible children)
■ Remote or face to face mental health support sessions (for you and your partner)
■ Remote or face to face physiotherapy sessions (for you and your partner)
■ Employee Voice service
● Employee Assistance programme (for a range of life, financial or wellbeing support services)
● Perks, savings & lifestyle discounts through UnumLifeWorks service
● Opportunities to learn and focus on your career growth
● Flexible working options, always happy to talk about flexible working!
● Fantastic co-working office space in Vauxhall (you choose how often to work from here), with access to other collaborative workspace across the country. This role would be expected to join monthly face to face team meetings.
● A focused, friendly and rapidly growing environment where your input and wellbeing (for you and your family) comes first
The Company is not offering immigration sponsorship with this role.
Applicants may be shortlisted and contacted prior to applications closing.
Clubspark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.