New features have also been added to the platform during 2018 to make it easier
for you to be compliant:
· All consents changed to be opt in
· Consent preferences can be updated via a user’s account pages
· Parental consent added where transactions relate to juniors
· Contact records can be permanently deleted
· Quick unsubscribe from emails without the need for a user to login
· Junior records are easier to identify
· Junior records cannot be emailed directly – only via a parent
· Under 13-year old’s cannot create a user account
· Auto-deletion of inactive contacts – coming soon
· Data request exports – coming soon
· Ability to add more consents - coming soon
Read more about how we have enhanced ClubSpark in preparation for GDPR.
Other feature updates include:
You now have the ability to offer ‘full week only’ Holiday Camps. Giving you the option to create full-week bookings will help with managing under-capacity coaching sessions.
Allow your Holiday Camps to book up without the concern of being oversubscribed with the new functionality to set a limited capacity for Holiday Camps.
And you can also customise your Holiday Camps page with your own unique hero image.
We want you to increase your website traffic so have made improvements to the website module allowing you to enter SEO metadata.
We have also removed the ‘ClubSpark’ title from current page titles. When you search for your venue, the page title is now unique to your venue.
Managing your Contacts
With new customised
tables in the contacts module, you can choose to display your most important
information. A new drop-down has been added where you can select what column
headings you want to be shown.
A new ‘age’ range column has also been added, so you view specific age groups within your members.
you can now add multiple coaches to your coaching courses. You can set a Lead
Coach and multiple Assistant Coaches from your Coaching Team.
You’ll be the first to know about new feature releases if you follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!